Janet Sue Mason Foundation
542 Flynn Valley Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Bringing Arts to The Healing. Working with oncology centers in the communities where they exist to provide the "little things" so those in treatment can focus on healing.
It's the small things that make a huge difference in the daily lives of an individual or a family undergoing treatment for cancer.
* pillows & blankets for treatment centers
* snacks & drinks for treatment time
* personal DVD players and movies to watch
* headsets and ear buds
* taxi voucher system for transportation
* holiday decorations in the treatment facilities
* audio books
* magazine subscriptions
* support of local preforming arts initiatives who in turn volunteer their time and talents for foundation related events.
* support of local early detection clinics & mobile mammography labs
* early detection brochures & coping brochure and information
* music for treatment centers
* family portrait donation days for patients and their families
You Can Help by Providing Goods
# pillows & blankets for treatment centers
# pre-packaged snacks & drinks for treatment time
# personal DVD players and movies to watch
# headsets and ear buds
# taxi voucher system for transportation
# holiday decorations in the treatment facilities
# audio books
# magazine subscriptions
You Can Help by Volunteering
There are over 10 treatment facilities here in Las Vegas, we are actively serving 3 of them and we are currently seeking volunteers for all of them.
Since our efforts are customized to each treatment facility and each community it is vital to have local clinic specific volunteers in our network.
They can advise the foundation as to needs within that community and the Foundation can fashion what programs are within capacity to provide.
Some ways you can help.
* call us today to become a volunteer in your communities clinic
* ADOPT A CANCER CLINIC, become our eyes and ears to understand what is needed in your community treatment center
* donate pre packaged, single serving snacks and beverages please send to address on the contact page and we will distribute ask local retailers for donations for the small items like snacks and pillows call us for a 501C form
* time, if you have time to donate we can use it! Please call or email to discuss ways to get involved from admin to in clinic representatives, mailings and awareness efforts
* money, if you would like to make a contribution in memory, honor or support of a loved one or clinic we will put your funds to immediate responsible use
Our in clinic volunteers must have reliable transportation, auto insurance and due to HIPPA laws and medical regulations, be willing to pass a background check where necessary.
You Can Help by Offering Your Services