Nevada Youth Alliance
7380 S. Eastern Ave. Ste. 124
Las Vegas, NV 89123-1552
Nevada Youth Alliance (NYA) was founded in September of 1996 and is a public 501 (c) (3), Non-profit Agency that specializes in two arenas: youth development and community partnership. NYA is aggressive in the development of programs that deal with mentoring, juvenile justice, families, health, education, employment, and recreation. NYA is a 100% volunteer organization and through varied activities serves nearly 100,000 youth per year statewide.
Our Mission - Nevada Youth Alliance engages in strategic marketing and implementation for youth and family related programs that fulfill the diverse needs of youth, Families, communities, Businesses and Organizations.
NYA focuses on positive programs/activities that promote productive personal growth, health, and educational opportunities. Our main objectives are for you to have "FUN," learn about your community, and reach for the sky.
* Arts in the Community/Family of Unity Programs
* Holidays Adopt A Family Program
* Arts and Essay Contest
* National expansion initiatives
* Mentoring Above & Beyond
* Annual Career Development/Employment/Health/Education
* Get High on Kicks NOT Drugs
* "Salute To Youth" Games - Venturing (BSA) Boys Scouts of America Initiatives
* Annual Back to School Health/Educational Fair
* Volunteer recognition/appreciation (adults and youth)
* Community Engagement Partnership Initiatives
* Homeless support Initiatives
You Can Help by Providing Goods
How can you help our youth?
* Become a Nevada Youth Alliance volunteer
* Make others aware of the needs of Nevada Youth Alliance youth and families by getting your co-workers, friends and family involved
* Sponsor a family, party or event, or donate goods or services
* Make a tax-deductible individual, group, or corporate contribution
* Have your community group hold a fund raiser to benefit us
* Designate donations for our programs
* Remember Nevada Youth Alliance in your estate planning
You Can Help by Volunteering
Computer work, answer phones, attend various community meetings, mentor, assist with various event planning, and set up
staff-donated offices spaces.
You Can Help by Offering Your Services
Printing, errand running, CPA (auditing), grant writing, strategic planning, legal Advice/counsel, and large meeting space for monthly community meetings.