Click the cover to read the complete digital edition
All things to all people
Dec. 10, 7:30p. The Department of Fine Arts’ Concert Band, directed by Dr. Richard McGee, and the Mariachi Band, directed by Albert Garcia,...
Dec. 11, 7:30p. The Department of Fine Arts’ Wednesday Night Jazz Band, led by Dr. Richard McGee, and the Calypso Coyote Steel Drum Band,...
Dec. 12, 5:30-8:30p. Time to get your glam on! Come sparkle with the Las Vegas Hospitality Association and cheer to an incredible year. Includes...
Other, lesser-known stipulations in Gov. Jim Gibbons' divorce decree
by Andrew Kiraly | posted July 21, 2010
- Dawn gets Chateau Beauvais living room set, Fairmont Bonaparte dining collection; Jim gets giant inflatable Corona bottle
- Jim to get sole custody of Xbox 360 and recently purchased copy of Guitar Hero 3: Warriors of Rock
- Jim to retain ownership of all political memorabilia, including baby seal skull scrimshawed by Grover Norquist
- Jim to retain custody of all Lunchables, Gogurt and Fruit Roll-Ups
- Both parties agree not to talk publicly about that 2008 Christmas party when Jim drank a whole bottle of peppermint schnapps and ate the fake beard off the hired Santa's face.
- Longtime pet companion Zimbles the cat to be divided equally among divorcing parties
- Upon final dissolution of marriage, Jim to be sedated, tagged and relocated to Stillwater Wildlife Refuge in western Nevada, where he will be monitored indefinitely
Pick up your Desert Companion today at one of these Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or Jamba Juice locations.
Also available at Clark County and Henderson libraries.