Nobody Hurt After Grease Fire At Palms
Firefighters say nobody was injured when a grease fire broke out in a Las Vegas hotel.
The Clark County Fire Department says the fire was reported just after 12:30 a.m. Sunday at the Palms Hotel Casino.
Crews on the scene found a grease fire had erupted in one of the kitchens.
The incident automatically activated a fire suppression system and flames were extinguished quickly.
Clark County fire spokesman Jon Klassen says one unit stayed at the scene to make sure the system was reset properly.
The fire crew wrapped things up a little over an hour after the first 911 call.